Based in Prague, Czechia
July 1, 2017
Press / Business contact:
Hi, I'm Jaroslav Meloun and Rendlike is my one-headed gamedev studio. I live in Prague and I love making meaningful games.
My first computer was Atari 130XE and from the moment I wrote my first line BASIC code, I knew this was what I wanted to do with my life. Around 2003, I started making Flash games based on Futurama.Game Jams and gamedev career
In 2009, I discovered indie games and thanks to Ludum Dare got totally hooked on gamedev and gamejamming. In 2011 I've established a Prague site of Global Game Jam site. I went through a game studios, now working as a freelancer.
SPACR Teaser YouTube
There are far more images available for Rendlike, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Ranked #20 of 70 in Best Gameplay - Lunar Holiday" - Adventure Jam 2015, April 2015
- "Ranked #48 of 1200 in Innovation category - Admin vs BFU" - Ludum Dare 31, September 2014
- "Ranked #8 of 891 in Innovation category - Super Animal Friendship Club" - Ludum Dare 22, September 2011
- "Jaroslav is an incredibly talented gameplay programmer and a true pleasure to work with. We can't wait to share with you the innovative systems he created for Saturnalia – meanwhile, he is looking for new meaningful games to work on!"
- Santa Ragione, Website
- "Without Jaroslav's help I would have never been able to make DGU, he's a really great all around guy who will not only implement the code but will in many case improve beyond the original specs, highly recommended if you need an engineer!"
- Tristan Barona, Website
Global Game Jam Prague
Organizing local site of Global Game Jam since 2011. http://www.gamejamprague.org.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
programming, design, graphics